I’m all over the place topic-wise on this blog (gives you insight into what my brain is like), so I thought I’d organize some of the posts people have liked.
Ramblings & Rants
- Getting Over My Fear of the Internet Shut-Up
- How Facebook Can Raise Awareness of Just How Thoughtless and Ignorant You Are
- 5 Years of Hard Work and All I Got Was this (Not So) Lousy Piece of Paper
- They Shoot Poor People, Don’t They?
- Working with Style: Socks
- First Sentencing in the Baby Selling Case (Theresa Erickson)
- The Beautiful 312
- Connected by a Shared Uterus
- Clytemnestra or Ptolemy?
- Kicking Things Off
My name is Anuj Agarwal. I’m Founder of Feedspot.
I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Family Building With a Twist has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 50 Surrogacy Blogs on the web.
I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 50 Surrogacy Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!
Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.