The latest movie in the Twilight saga opened today, and here are a few of the reasons I’m excited about it:
- It’s good to know that the undead can reproduce sexually despite what pesky science might say
- I would totally choose the pasty, brooding vampire over the virile, sexy werewolf
- Teenage girls need a role model like Bella whose only goal in life is to get the guy, settle down and have a baby by age 18
- Poorly-written novels deserve to get star treatment and made into movies too
- My mom read them
- Thank God there’s only one more movie
What about you? Have you read the series or seen the movies?
Disclaimer: I have not read the series nor seen any of the movies, and I do not plan to. I try not to be a book snob, and know millions love them, but I just can’t do it.